1. Have a diploma of Mechanical Design, Mechanical Manufacturing, or equivalent majors, of College degrees or above;
2. Be fluent in 3D modeling softwares, such as 3Dmax, SolidWorks, UG, ProE, CATIA or equivalent;
3. Be skillful in general office softwares, especially proficient in AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Packages;
4. Have good team work spirit, and strong sense of responsibility;
5. Have more than five years of working experience in mechanical industry (preferably for water treatment or solid waste treatment).